Date: 8th April 2018
- Nordic Walking: 8.30 am, distance 7 km (1 round).
- Fun Run: 10.00 am, distance 7 km (1 round).
- Power Run: 10.00 am, distance 14 km (2rounds).
- Donau Zentrum Half marathon: 10.00 am, distance 21.1 km (3 rounds).
- Relay Race Half marathon: 10.00 am, distance 3 x 7 km (1 round each participant).
- Ronald McDonald Mini- Kids- Junior Run: from 1.30 pm, several distances
Frontage road of Wagramer Str. in front of Donau Plex.
Starting grid will be at the Wagramer Str. directing into the city next to the Donau Plex. Wagramer Str. - Arbeiterstrandbadstr. - Bahndammweg - Nordbahndamm - An der Oberen Alten Donau - Anton Sattler Gasse - Donizettiweg - Wagramer Str. - The finish is in the frontage road of Wagramer Str. in front of Donau Plex.
at km 3.3 and at km 6.6
At the race day at the car park of Donau Plex from 08.00 am.
Registration online: via PENTEK-payment on www.halbmarathon.at
The registration and correct payment data have to arrive at the organizer together at the same time. Unpaid registrations will not be handled. Registration via phone isn´t possible.
If a registered participant can't take part in the Vienna City Halfmarathon - for whatever reason - there is no claim for refund of starting fee.
Payment of registration fee:
1. With credit kart (Visa or Master card/Euro card).
2. With one-time bank collection (only for participants with Austrian bank account).
The accounting is handled by PENTEK-timing GmbH on behalf of the organizer.
If a participant can´t take part at the race - for whatever reason - there is no right of refund of the registration fee.
30th March 2018!
Registration after 30th March 2018 will effect an additional late-registration-fee of 10 EUR.
Starting fee until 30th March 2018:
- Nordic Walking and Fun Run: 20 EUR
- Fun Run: 20 EUR
- Half marathon: 30 EUR
- Power Run: 25 EUR
- Relay race Half marathon: 60 EUR
- Kids Run: 10 EUR
each participant get one present, each finisher get one medal.
Attention! The number of registrations will be limited at the discretion of the organization. The handlings of registrations are made upon receipt.
Early registration secured starting place.
Starting documents and chip issuing:
Pick up start numbers on 6th and 7th April 2018 from 9 AM to 5 PM in the Hervis Shop at Donau Center. The starting number is intransferable!
In the Hervis Shop at Donau Center on 6th and 7th April 2018 from 9 AM to 5 PM. Post-registration fee is 10 EUR plus starting fee.
Arrival and Parking:
You will find arrival and opening hours as well as parking fees of the parking decks at the Website of Donau Zentrum.
Pentek Timing with a Champion Chip.
All participants who do not own a yellow ChampionChip, will get a green chip for 4 EUR rent (please tender the exact fee). The Kids will get orange Chips for free. The chip is registered to one person and is intransferable.
The Chip is easy to fix/pinch at the shoelace.
All Chips needs to be returned after the run.
The time measuring device can only read yellow, orange and green Chips.
In terms of environmental awareness and and recycling we kindly ask you to return the chips. For that you will find a returnable container after the finish line.
*** WITHOUT CHIP NO TIMEKEEPNING! ***
on the internet at www. halbmarathon.at
Business Run Eventorganisation GmbH
- The event organizers or any other persons involved in the event will not be liable for accidents, injuries, thefts or damages to a person or object, whatever caused.
- Each participant (or their guardian) confirms clearly with the registration that he/she takes part at one´s own risk and carries the complete responsibility. Each participant and guardian has been informed of the health - and other risks of the competition. He/she will not make any demands from the event organizer or anyone else involved in the event. With the registration, the participant accepts the competition and organization rules and any changes.
- The event organizers or any other persons involved in the event will not be liable for lost things.
- I agree that the dates named in my registration for the participation at the Half marathon / fun run / kids run / photos, film exposures and interviews for radio, TV, promotion, books, photomechanical duplications - film, video etc. can used without any compensation for my part.
- If a registered participant can't take part in the Vienna City Halfmarathon - for whatever reason - there is no claim for refund of starting fee.
Place of jurisdiction:
Subject to alterations!